Enter to win our Fourth Annual Public Service Announcement Video Contest.
Category 1: Michigan students enrolled in grades 4-8, for the 2015-2016 school year
Category 2: Michigan students enrolled in grades 9-12, for the 2015-2016 school year
Videos must be uploaded by April 17, 2016.
Email, fax, or mail signed consent form. Download here. This form is required for everyone who appears in the video submission (both adults and minors).
Mail University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center
Attention: Injury Prevention
1500 E. Medical Center Drive, UH 1C435
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5033
- After sending signed consent form, email Kristy Brown: email@example.com, when final video is ready for submission.
- A secure link indicating where to upload your video will be emailed to you.
Prevent burn injuries and fires from the misuse of gasoline or other dangerous flammable liquids. Entries will be judged based on theme, creative content, and quality.
- Video must be 60 seconds or less
- We can accept most common video formats (WMV, MPEG-4, etc.)
- One submission per person
- All entries must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the student who prepared the video
- All submissions will become the property of University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center
- All footage or recordings must be original work with no copyrighted material or music
- All participants and property in the video must consent to being recorded
Entries will automatically be disqualified if
- Your message depicts any unsafe behavior (such as setting a fire)
- Has copyright material or music
- Contains illegal or offensive material
We reserve the right to reject any material we deem inappropriate or unsafe.
$250 prize for first place for each category*
$100 prize for second place for each category*
*Prize will be awarded to the school for distribution. All award recipients will receive free entry to the Fourth Annual Burn Injury Awareness Walk on June 5, 2016. Sign up to walk.
All award winners will be notified by April 29, 2016.
Contest Entry Agreements
By submitting this video for the University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center Public Service Announcement Contest, I hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
- That I have read and accept the contest rules
- That I release the University of Michigan, its respective affiliates, employees and agents from any and all liability or any injury, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this contest or any prize won
- The decisions of the University of Michigan are final and binding on all matters related to this contest
- That by entering a submission, the University of Michigan may use your submission in all promotional materials. This may include your proper name, name of your school, state/province, and country online, in print, or in any other media, including a television campaign, without payment or compensation to you.
- The entry must be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the student who prepared the video
University of Michigan Trauma Burn Center
Primary Event Contact: Kristy Brown
Trauma Burn Center website: www.traumaburn.org